- Recreational dancer enrollment – $35 per family due at time of enrollment
- This covers the entire year, including the summer session.
- Competition Team Dancer Enrollment fee is $100 – additional competition dancers are $75.
Monthly Payment (per dancer)
- $57.00 – 1 hour of class
- $105.00 – 2 hours of classes
- $145.00 – 3 hours of classes
- Sibling Discount – 10% off tuition
All monthly payments are due by the 10th of each month. Parents are welcome to sign up for the automatic payment system – which will charge tuition to your credit card of choice each month.
Competitive Team Tuition Rates are based on the number of hours of weekly classes. You can view this chart on our Competition Teams Tuition page.
Our Grand Recital is held annually in late May or early June at a local high school. We begin costume orders in December. All students participating in the recital will have the following payments due no later than November 15th in order to participate in the recital:
- Recreational Class: $130 (if paid after Jan 15 – $150) per student (covers 2 costumes, tights, and all accessories for recreational program classes)
- Competition Teams: $120 per dancer per costume – the dancer will use the same costume throughout the year for competitions and recitals.
- Recital Fee: This fee is charged in addition to the costume fees for dancers. It is a family fee based on the number of dancers in each family. One dancer = $60, 2 dancers = $75, 3 dancers = $90 There is no admission charge for tickets – this fee allows for free admission for unlimited guests. – and recital fee includes a required recital t-shirt for each dancer. These will be worn in the finale portion of the recital – and are a great keepsake for each dancer – includes a cast list of names on the back.
All payments of tuition, costume and recital fees are non-refundable. Late payments will be charged a $15 late fee. Returned checks will be charged a $30 fee. There are no refunds on tuition or costume payments without director’s approval.