Summer Classes 2019
Come Join the Fun this summer at DDA!
We have several great options for summer dance classes – for all levels and ages!
JUNE: DDA offers a series of Intensive classes with some great guest teachers – these will be announced soon! This are for dancers ages 8 and up who are interested in competition level teams for next season.
CAMPS in June and July:
We offer several different types of summer camps in both June and July.
- Pre-Competitive/Team Prep Camp – June 18-21. (Please note – this IS NOT A TRYOUT for our teams or precompetitive teams. This is a camp meant to give the dancers an insight into our competition team styles and for us to give them a level for the summer that will be best after working on their skills in this camp. Dancers who want to tryout for our teams or our precompetitive teams need to attend our summer July 8th to August 2nd classes in the styles they want to be considered for and also register for a tryout slot in July).
- JoJo Siwa Hip Hop Camp and other Hip Hop/Jazz Camps – June 25-28 and July 16-19
- Mary Poppins Returns – July 8-11 and July 22-25
- Tangled – July 9-12 and July 23-26
- Ballet Intensive – July 29-Aug 1 (For Intermediate/Advanced Dancers only)
View Full Schedule for Camps and Intensives here:
JULY 8-AUGUST 1:
For those dancers interested in Technique or Competition level classes, we do offer several options of weekly classes in all dance subjects. Please see our Competition page for details: